Around my house anything Disney is always better! Plus we LOVE Halloween and Christmas here. With that being said I wanted to come up with a fun snack for my family. What did I come up with? Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Bark (this can also be made at Christmas too!) This was so easy to make and you can add as much or as little extras as you want.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive compensation if you click on product or brand links and purchase anything. For more information, see our Disclosure Policy.
Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Bark
- 11.5oz Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 12oz bag of White Chocolate Melting Candy
- Halloween Sprinkles and Candies
- Christmas Sprinkles and Candies
- Cookie Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Toothpick or Skewer
Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Bark Steps
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Melt the milk chocolate for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir, then continue at 5 second intervals until melted. (Don’t forget to stir each time.)
3. Pour milk chocolate onto baking sheet and smooth out.
4. Melt half of the white chocolate the same way as in step 2.
5. Drizzle melted white chocolate over still warm milk chocolate.
6. Use a toothpick or skewer and swirl in the white chocolate.
7. While chocolate is still warm, add your sprinkles and candies over the chocolate.
8. Put Pan in fridge until chocolate is hard.
9. Once chocolate has hardened remove from fridge and break into chunks.
10. Now enjoy!
For this tutorial you can watch the quick video on how to make this Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Bark.
There are a lot of creative ways to incorporate Nightmare Before Christmas in this Halloween bark. For example for the pumpkins I used Candi Fetti Halloween Pumpkins and snowflake marshmallows. When I made my bark it was more for Christmas and had bought the Halloween sprinkles and candies when they were on clearance. I would love to see how you make Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Bark!
Say Yes to FREE!
Subscribe to My FREE Newsletter and Get Exclusive Access to FREE Printables & Downloads Like Craft Project Planners, Printable Art Files, SVGs & More, Made Just for You!