Who else loves going to Dollar Tree for fun seasonal decorations? A friend of mine introduced me to Dollar Tree about 10 years ago when I asked about all of her cool Halloween decor. It blew my mind that so many awesome items were only $1! So you know that’s where I went to find all of the items for my Dollar Tree Egg Bouquet Centerpiece. Dollar Tree compensated me for making this tutorial, but I don’t use or promote anything I don’t genuinely like or support. Heck, I probably would have made this anyway since I need an Easter centerpiece, so win-win.
Be sure to Save it on Pinterest if you want to make it later!
I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. For more information, see our Disclosure Policy.
Dollar Tree Egg Bouquet Centerpiece
- Fabric Bunny Basket
- 6 Stems of Easter Flowers and Filler
- Various Sizes and Colors of Egg Picks (I used 11)
- 4 Circular Floral Foam Pieces
- Easter Yard Sign
- Glue Gun
Dollar Tree Egg Bouquet Centerpiece Steps
1. Cut the strap handle off of the bunny basket.
2. Hot glue the four floral foam pieces together into a stack. Yeah, hot glue on foam isn’t the best idea, but I needed fast and strong and it worked. I only glued the perimeter of the circles, though.
3. Hot glue the foam circle stack to the bottom of the bunny basket.
4. Stick the Easter yard sign into the center back of the of the foam circle stack.
5. Start sticking the Easter flower bunches into the foam circle stack in twos so that each side is a mirror image of the other. I angled mine so that they filled out the open top area of the basket.
6. Now start placing the various egg picks into the centerpiece, filling in any empty spots. I thought I might need some green paper shred to fill in as grass, but I ended up not needing it. Feel free to move your egg picks and flower pics around to fill in any empty spots, I certainly did!
That’s it! I love how simple this Dollar Tree Egg Bouquet Centerpiece was for me to put together. The affordable price makes it extra appealing, too. I know I’m not looking to spend a small fortune for every holiday that comes along and you know big floral centerpieces like this one don’t usually come cheap. If you’re afraid to do a floral arrangement, don’t be. Because you’re not spending $100 on flower picks alone, you can experiment and move things around and if anything gets ruined, no biggie. Of course, It’s also nice that these $1 flowers look so super cute and festive. You could also easily change up what basket you’re using for the base, use a different yard sign, or leave out the eggs and add more florals. Your imagination is the only limit.
If you like this project, I bet you’d also like the Thrifty Easter Bunny Centerpiece Aleisha made with Dollar Tree items:
[inlinkz_linkup id=769562 mode=1]
2 thoughts on “Dollar Tree Egg Bouquet Centerpiece”
Doesn’t get any cuter! Love it
Katie, The Villages,FL
This is adorable!!! I love it! Pinning!